Sunday, January 21, 2007

New blog of the day.

Came across one from the comments section of Lentenstuffe's blog. Lovely writing, from the British informal school. She's a hoot.

Representative quote:
“First they came for the hairdressers, I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a hairdresser.
Then they came for the Take Away owners, I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Take Away owner.
Then they came for me, but I had fucking starved to death with a 6ft afro”


So, I suggest you check out the serial insomniac at Stuff.

Since ZB's acquired this (temporary, I hope) most irritating habit of stuffing his fingers in his ears, squinching his eyes shut and shouting a litany of curses while he deletes my comments as quickly as I write them, I thought I'd quit banging my head against the proverbial wall and see who was saying what. Glad I did.

No comments: